Currently there are no calls available
The John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation, the TIMA Charitable Foundation, the Hellenic Hope charitable organisation and the Bodossaki Foundation are issuing an open call for submission of applications for participation in the second cycle of the “Points of Support” Programme, aimed at non-profit private and volunteer organisations, as well as social enterprises active in the field of social welfare. The aim of the Programme is on the one hand to support pioneering small-scale projects with optimum social impact for the benefit of vulnerable social groups and on the other to strengthen the structures and expand the capacities of Greek NGOs. Through the Programme, up to 19 actions will be funded to a maximum amount of €5,000 per action. The actions will have a duration of up to 12 months and will fall into one of the following thematic categories, as determined by the corresponding Programme funders:
1. “Social Integration of People with Disabilities” (John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation)
2. “Support of the Elderly” (TIMA Charitable Foundation)
3. “Strengthening Child Protection Organisations” (Hellenic Hope)
In parallel with the funding, the Programme includes free participation in capacity building activities, which will be financed and implemented by the Bodossaki Foundation through Social Dynamo. Social Dynamo is a Bodossaki Foundation initiative in collaboration with the Municipality of Athens (via the synAthina platform), which aims at strengthening organisations and groups in civil society in Greece, focused on learning, professional support and networking. The participation of programme-funded organisations in a basic program of educational activities is mandatory.
The full text with terms and conditions of participation in the Programme is available here.
Only online applications will be accepted. The application form is available here (in Greek).
The deadline for submission of applications is Friday, December 16th, 2016, at 2:00p.m.. The results will be announced on Friday, March 3rd, 2017, on the websites of the Programme funders and all applicants will be notified by e-mail.
For further information, interested organisations may contact the Programme funders at the following electronic addresses and telephone numbers:
1. John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation (Subject: “Social Integration of People with Disabilities”): [email protected].
2. TIMA Charitable Foundation (Subject: “Support of the Elderly”): [email protected], 210-4293514
3. Hellenic Hope (Subject: “Strengthening Child Protection Organizations”): [email protected] and [email protected].
4. Bodossaki Foundation (Subject: “Capacity Building Activities”): [email protected], 210-725382.