Third Round | "Points of Support" Programme
The John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation, the TIMA Charitable Foundation, the Hellenic Hope charity organisation, the Captain Vassilis & Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation, the A. G. Leventis Foundation, and the Bodossaki Foundation announce an open call for the submission of applications for participation in the third round of the “Points of Support” programme, which is aimed at Greek private non-profit and volunteer organisations, as well as social cooperative enterprises (henceforth referred to as "Organisations"). The Programme aims, on the one hand, to support original small-scale actions with maximum social impact for the benefit of vulnerable social groups and, on the other hand, to empower and build the capacity of the above civil society organisations. The Programme will provide grants of up to five thousand Euros (€5,000) each to a maximum of twenty-four (24) actions, with a duration of up to twelve (12) months, and which fall under one of the following areas, as defined by the Programme's respective donors.
- "Social integration of people with disabilities" (John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation)
- "Support of the elderly" (TIMA Charitable Foundation)
- "Support of children”:
a.“Child protection" (Hellenic Hope)
b. “Children and health” (Captain Vassilis and Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation)
c.“Children and the environment” (A. G. Leventis Foundation)
In addition to the grants, the Programme also includes free participation of the Organisations in capacity building activities, which will be funded and implemented by the Bodossaki Foundation, through Social Dynamo. Social Dynamo is an initiative of the Bodossaki Foundation, in partnership with the Municipality of Athens (through the SynAthina platform), aimed at strengthening civil society organisations and groups, with a focus on learning, professional support and networking. All Organisations are required to participate in a basic capacity building programme.
Applications are accepted online only, through this application form.
The deadline for submissions is Thursday, May 31st, 2018, at 14:00. The results will be announced on Friday, July 20th, 2018, on the Programme donors’ websites, and all candidates will be notified by email.
For more information as well as the full terms and conditions for participation in the Programme, interested parties may contact the Programme donors at the following email addresses and telephone numbers:
- John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation ("Social integration of people with disabilities"): email@example.com, 210-6282888.
- TIMA Charitable Foundation ("Support of the elderly"): firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-4293514.
- Hellenic Hope ("Support of children – Child Protection") email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Captain Vassilis and Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation ("Support of children – Children and health”): email@example.com, 210-9490253.
- A. G. Leventis Foundation ("Support of children – Children and the environment”): firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-6165232.
- Bodossaki Foundation (Capacity Building Activities): email@example.com, 210-7253832.